Announcing competitions nationally for school students to promote industrial entrepreneurship.
Topic – “Let’s develop the country through industrial entrepreneurship”
- Grades 1 – 5 (6 Years – 10 Years) – Art competition
- Grades 6 – 8 – (11 Years-13 Years) – Art Competition, Essay Competition
- Grades 9 – 10 – (14 Years- 15 Years) – Art Competition, Essay Competition
- Grades 11, 12, 13 – (16 Years and above) – Art Competition, Essay Competition
Competitions for school students regardless of age group
• Short Film Competition (A work can be submitted from any range of themes that can create industrial revitalization by building an industrial culture in the country for an export-oriented manufacturing economy.) – Can be submitted individually or in groups.
• Quiz Competitions, Debate Tournaments
Events have been organized to be held in the future.
Song creation (A composition can be presented from any range of themes that can create an industry revival by building an industrial culture in the country for an export-oriented manufacturing economy.)
A meeting between IDB and JICA Sri Lanka for Future Collaborations
A meeting between JICA (Japan International Coo...
Memorandum of Understanding between Industrial Development Board and Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation Ltd
A MoU has been signed between the Industrial De...
Promotion of industries related to mineral resources
With the aim of promoting mineral resources-rel...
Raising the economy of war hero families
Ceylon Industrial Development Board, Ranaviru S...