Facilitate SMEs to obtain ISO 14001 certification
Programme : ISO 14001:2015 EMS Consultant Development Training Programme
Organized by : Regional Development Division
Conducted by : National Cleaner Production Centre, Sri Lanka
Participants : 20 Enterprise Promotion Managers
Eng Samantha Kumarasena – Chief Executive Officer, National Cleaner Production Center.
Ms Sarojini Jayasekara – Deputy Director, Central Environmental Authority.
Eng Dhammika Welhenage – General Manager- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Laufgs Gas PLC
Mr Shantha Kuruppumullage – Chief Executive Officer, Ind-Expo Certification Limited.
Ms Sachira Vilochani – RECP Expert, National Cleaner Production Center.
Funds: Under the budget proposal Facilitate SMEs to obtain ISO 14001 Certification through Promoting Cleaner Production Practices
1. Overview of EMS standards& Introduction to ISO 14001 EMS Development
2. Context of the organization & Leadership Developing an environmental policy of an organization
3. Identification of Environmental Aspects of an Organization
4. Environmental risk-based approach and Lifecycle perspective
5. Environmental objectives and planning actions
6. EMS-related compliance obligations in Sri Lanka
7. Monitoring, Measurement & Analysis, Evaluation of Compliance, Internal Audits, Nonconformity and Corrective Actions
8. Operational Planning and Control